
My sis Kimberley tagged me, so here goes....
This is about my husband... this fine looking man right here...................................................>
This is about my husband... this fine looking man right here...................................................>
What is his name? Tyler Jay (he hates it when I call him that)
How long have you been together? Since February 10, 1997- we were 14! Can you believe it's been 11 years already?
How long did you date? Almost 5 years before we got married
How old is he? He'll be 26 next month....we're getting old
Who eats more? He eats more at meals, but I snack more
Who said "I love you" first? He did, like 2 days after we met. I didn't really know how to respond, so I just laughed.
Who is taller? He is by 2 or 3 inches
Who is smarter? We have very different minds. I can read something and retain it really well and have always been a great test taker, so I've always had good grades, but he gets good grades in practical things like applying what you have learned to life. He can figure out how to do and/or make just about anything, and he definetly has more street smarts than I do. He has taught me so much about living in a big city.
Who does the laundry? I do, he'll help me fold it though
Who does the dishes? Me, but he often helps and will even occasionally load and start the dishwasher
Who pays the bills? Tyler makes the money, I try to keep us from spending it all.
Who mows the lawn? Ha! We've never had a lawn, but if we did, it would definetly be up to him to take care of it.
Who cooks dinner? I do. I love to cook and feed people.
Who drives when you are together? I'm glad to always let him drive
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tyler does. I've always been the left side sleeper.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out first? He asked me. Of course at 14, we couldn't really go anywhere.
Who proposed first? He proposed to me at our favorite restaurant over a candle light dinner. The waitress brought out a beautiful boquet of roses and he took out the ring we picked out together a couple of weeks before. His hands were shaking so bad he almost couldn't get the box open. I knew it was coming, but it was still really sweet. The people at the table next to us thought he was so cute and asked to see the ring. I'll never forget that moment.
Who has more siblings? He does. He has 2 brothers and 3 sisters, I have 2 older sisters. We are both the baby. Tyler is the baby by 8 years!
Who wears the pants in the family? Tyler wears the pants, I like to wear skirts!
Now I am tagging Jen, and Venice -I heard through the grapevine that you need to post more ;)
3 comments:
Kristen---this was so fun to read about you and Tyler! You are lucky Tyler helps you fold laundry----Grayson claims he doesn't know how...I LOVE YOU!!!
26 is old....!!!??? HA! Wait till 30 is clipping your heals!! Just kidding. I like that..you wear the skirts..I had to laugh with your creativity on that one. You two are so fun. Love you..Later!
Love the latest and greatest, the slide show is great and so is your tagged info. I actually know all that about you so what about that? I love and miss you mom
Post a Comment