Halle had her sixth birthday and tells everyone she sees that "I'm six now!" She wanted a superhero party, so I did my best. I felt bad not having a party with her friends, but hopefully her boring family was good enough.
I decided to make a cat cake because she loves cat woman. I think it turned out pretty good. Halle informed me while we were eating it that she doesn't like chocolate cake. Oops! Later she told me that she really likes chocolate cake, she just wasn't hungry for it right then. Thanks for making me feel better! What a sweetie.

Our two very brave crime fighting superheroes! Seriously, they LOVE to play "Justice League" (dustice yeed-Donovin talk)together.
As I may have mentioned before, our kids love to dress up, so Halle got a Wonder Woman and Belle costume. Batman decided to join our party.

So did Superman!
We had a good time and she got some great art stuff from family that has kept her occupied for the last week. Thank you!
10 comments:
Halle looks way too serious as Wonder Woman, but I guess they have to be tough, cute cake by the way, I am glad that you had a great time at the aquarium and that Halle did not have any lasting injuries, was she freaked out? I am guessing that the tooth fairy made it to Halle. Can't wait to see you soon all my love MOM
I was SO excited to FINALLY see that you updated your blog!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLE!!! Very cute cake and I am sure it was a very FUN party...we love you!!!
Happy Birthday Halle! Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you. Did you get my package yet? I hope you like the present. We miss all of you and are so excited to see you in a few weeks. Our kids love Justice League because of your kids. They have been watching the first season on DVD. Where did you guys get the Batman costume? Kristen that was a good cat cake. You have great cake skills.
Happy birthday Halle! She is so cute. Okay so I haven't been able to blog for awhile so I have a few comments. First, I can't believe you got to go the the AI finale. Kevin told us that David A. and his parents came into your church- that is cool. Last year when we were in Cali we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific- it was fun.
Sweet cake, Kristen! Wow, Halle's had an eventfull month...a birthday, first lost tooth, and a psycho larakeet "knawing her arm off!" I was laughing so hard (only because you already told me she wasn't really upset and it all turned out fine.). Only three more weeks!!! yahoo!!!
Wow! I can't believe Halle is six. Time flies. Your family is so cute. That's awesome you got to see David Archuleta. Crazy!! Too bad he took off so fast.
Happy Birthday Halle!! I wish I could hug you SIX times! I miss you like crazy, and I can hardly wait to see you again in a couple of weeks! You better give me a gigantic kiss! But, um, stop kissing that little neighbor boy, okay?! :)
Sounds like it was fun and you did a great job on the cake! I hope that transcribing is going well!
Your kids are so cute! I love how they play together so well. We hope Halle had a great birthday and are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. (Right?)
oh my goodness your kids are so cute!! topher and i both laughed so hard at your cute picture of them in their super hero outfits and poses!! i'm glad she had a fun birthday!!
Post a Comment