This child loves textures and feeling things more than I can explain, so the sand kept her fascinated for quite awhile. She kept trying to eat it though...eww.
These kids are crazy! They don't care how cold the water is, they just jump right in. I on the other hand am becoming a pretty big wimp when it comes to being cold.
I forgot the best part of our week. Cafe Rio! Yay! They opened one up in Manhattan Beach, only about 10 miles from us. We have been twice already. I LOVE that place!
6 comments:
Those pics are adorable!!! We love going to the beach here, too. I'm so jealous you got a Cafe Rio near you!
Hooray for Cafe Rio! I love Lolin's beach tutu. What a princess!
How fun!! That is good that she likes textures and doesn't mind getting dirty. I think the sand would put Gracie over the edge- she can't stand being dirty!
She is too cute...wish we were there...seriously...I could handle 60 degree Cali weather! Love you!!
Ok, those are about the cutest pictures of Lolin ever! Happy Easter. And what a spiffy looking crew in you dressin' up post. Very, very cute.
Wish I was there to join in the fun, I love Lolin's hat, are you still easting Eater eggs? Hugs and kisses MOM
Post a Comment