Friday, October 1, 2010

Heat Wave

So, many of you out of California probaly have heard about the heat wave we had this last week with record high temps of 113! It was H-O-T I can tell you that. So, where do you go when the heat is unbearable in your tiny, second floor, unairconditioned apartment? The beach of course!





This is El Matador beach in Malibu. We did not know about this place until this weekend. It was really beautiful and while we were hiking down to the beach we saw a school of dolphins swimming by.

Lolin is getting a little bit better and only tries to eat about 60 percent of the things she finds on the beach compared to EVERYTHING when we would go before.

5 comments:

beautifuldey said...

Looks like fun...the beach, not the heat that is. Second floor? Did you move?

Cam and Mary said...

Yes Kristen, we are so excited to finally see you again! Sorry about the heat. At least you have somewhere to go in that situation, and there's nowhere better than the beach! Can't wait to come see you guys sometime!

Carley said...

Yay! New posts!! Love them all! The beach....oh...how I dream of the day I can see the beach again....looks so nice....so inviting.....I Love you Kristen! You are SO amazing and I don't know what I would do without you:)

kalani said...

Looks like a great beach! Your kids are adorable and I miss them and you and Tyler so much. I am trying to convince Dallin to come out there in the next couple of weeks. I will call you if we do.

kimbereggl said...

Eek...I'm glad you made it through. Glad you always have to beach to go to when its that HOT!!